Forum Rules Reminder Apr 1, 2014 12:55:33 GMT -5
Post by Admin on Apr 1, 2014 12:55:33 GMT -5
This message board has been created to provide sportsmen a "campfire" to sit around and discuss issues, and also as a way to educate and inform those with like-minded interests and passions. We know how sportsmen love to debate and discuss hunting & fishing issues, just keep it respectful and appropriate for all ages.
We also know that due to the medium, sometimes folks get into heated debates and things can get a bit out of hand. We understand that. You are a guest here and posting here is a privilege and not a right. Yes, you have a right to your opinion, and may share it here. Just keep it clean and respectful of other members, and you will maintain your posting privileges.
So, here are some rules and standards we expect our members to consider:
1. No Swearing. Profanity will not be tolerated.
2. No personal attacks. No baiting. If you wouldn't say it to your grandmother, don't say it here. Simple.
3. Don't knowingly post lies about any other individual, nor post false information about an issue. Treat members with respect. You want people to treat you and your comments with respect, show them the same courtesy.
4. If you have a dispute with moderation, contact an administrator for resolution. Don't call us out in the open forums. It is our intent to work with members to explain our positions and allow the member to gain insight into moderating decisions.
5. If we feel behavior warrants an immediate timeout for a member or members, we will issue a 24-48 hour immediate ban, cooling off period, until we can resolve the problem. In that time, we will work with the member/members to resolve the issues.
6. No single moderator has the authority to issue permanent or long term bans. Those will be decided by a panel of moderators. This decision will be based on past member behavior and the severity of the current issue.
7. We cannot be held liable for any content on here, as the opinions expressed on here are those of the individual poster. We will however do our best to keep this message board clean and respectful. We retain the right to remove any post that we feel inappropriate.